Game End

For discussions about the release version of the game.
DBG719

Game End

Post by DBG719 »

It is sad day today. I finished Starflight - The Lost Colony. I want to thank everyone who collaborated to make this project a reality and offer it to the players for free. I know how much time and effort many of you spent over the years and you did a superb job. TLC is truely an amazing, challenging and fun product.

Thank you once again. I really appreciated and enjoyed the fruits of your labors.

Double Bogey Grandpa
Amateur

Re: Game End

Post by Amateur »

I played Starflight 1 ages ago. I found the starflt.com site a few years back and did not visit it until 3 days ago. I downloaded the version 1.01 and started revisting my good memories on this game. I have to thank the project team's contribution to Starflight fans.

Dear Double Bogey Grandpa,

I encountered a problem and would like to seek for advice. I started with the traning levels and along the hints from Cantina, I flew my vessel to the nearby Faidh system and landed on the planet Ciuin to look for the "hypercube". There were green and brown dots on the map indicating lifeform and minerals. There was no other indications. I searched around the Northern hemisphere in particular the centre. There was nothing. Can I get help from you?

My PC configuration is Core i7 with 8GB RAM and running on Win 7 64bit. Not sure the hardware / software would make a difference.

I was and am still a amateur in PC games. Hope you can give me a hand.

Cheers. /// Captain d'Amateur
DBG719

Post by DBG719 »

First....

Welcome Captain d'Amateur, you are embarking on a great voyage.

Go to "Older Betas" on this board and read the string "To players: What missions have your accomplished?"

I think you will find some hints to help you. If you still have a problem...since you are a registered member...look me up and send me an e-mail and I will give you more detailed information. I do not want to spoil more than is necessary.

DBG
Amateur

Post by Amateur »

Thanks, DBG. I will do that.

2011-08-06

The riddle is solved. I was expecting the map to work similar as Starflt 1 showing artifacts in ruins with an unique icon. TLC is going to a new experience and I hope my sad day ending the game won't come so fast.

D Amateur from Hong Kong